- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Drupal 7 Explained: Your Step-by-Step Guide Paperback – May 15 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen Burge has split his career between teaching and web development. In 2007, he combined the two by starting to teach web development. His company, OSTraining, now teaches Drupal classes around the world and online. Stephen travels widely, helping people learn and thrive with open source software. Stephen is originally from England, and now lives in Atlanta.
Cindy McCourt is an experienced Drupal trainer, who coaches clients side-by-side to build internal Drupal capacity while planning and developing their Drupal solution. She specializes in user experience planning, configuration and code strategizing, site building, and project management. Cindy authored Getting Started with Drupal 7, a Refcard provided by dzone.com, and offers Drupal insights via her blogs on idcminnovations.com and ostraining.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Content Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages