2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom NEW of Canada, an Asurion Company
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dura Vac AA255 Armor All 10-Litre 2.5-Gallon 2 HP Wet Dry Vaccum Cleaner, Red/Grey
- Picks up wet and dry debris
- 2.5 gallon storage tank and 2 horsepower motor
- Includes 6-foot hose and 10-foot cord
- Voltage: 120 volts - 60 hertz. Features dust sealed switch
- Note: The hose is inside the canister portion (inside the units tank) of the vacuum.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Amazon.ca Product Description
This Armor All Utility Vac is specifically designed to clean the interior of your car. It handles both wet and dry pickup, includes all accessories needed for complete interior cleaning and easily converts to a blower to dry motorcycles, car grills and wheels. It also has an automatic shut off to prevent overflow and a built in air and noise diffuser for efficient and quiet operation.
From the Manufacturer
ArmorAll's Utility Wet/Dry Vacs have the ability to clean up both solids and liquids, offering seemingly unlimited uses. The 2.5 gallon polypropylene tank is small enough to carry around, but large enough for most jobs. A 2 horsepower motor provides ample suction power, as well as an easy conversion to a blower function. Auto shut-off detects fill limit and prevents overflow. Top handle and onboard accessory storage make for easy carrying. Built-in air and noise diffuser minimizes volume. Other great features include a 10-foot cord with wrap, 6-foot, 1.25-inch hose, reusable cloth filter, reusable foam sleeve, 2-in-1 utility nozzle, crevice tool, deluxe car nozzle, blower nozzle, and detail brush. No assembly required.
Note: The hose is inside the canister portion (inside the units tank) of the vacuum.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
216 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The “ Armor All “ Dura Vac AA255 2.5-Gallon 2 HP Wet and Dry Vac is very light at 7 lbs. 7.3 oz with all the attachments and the hose inside it, and it has a flat bottom and will not tip over very easily. The hose is just plastic but long enough to reach any area inside any vehicle. The unit is the correct size and shape for both carrying or for placing it inside on the car floor to vacuum. The dimensions are 14 inches tall to the top of the handle and 14 inches wide - front hole to back hole - and 10 inches thick. The on and off switch is a solid rocking style switch with a very audible click and the suction is " unbelievably super strong " for only a 2 HP vacuum.
The noise is sufficient but still less than any household canister vac that I have ever used or owned. It comes with a small piece of velcro attached to the 2 prong power cord to keep the power cord neatly secured either around or through the handle. There are 4 slots on the outside at the top back of the canister to store the 4 solid and well made attachments in an upright position. There are plastic areas on both sides to snap in and secure the hose but I find it quicker and much simpler to simply store the hose inside the unit. The unit is very easy to clean and dry after every use.
The colours are a really nice orange and black with “ ArmorAll Utility Vac “ decals on top and both sides of the canister. At the very modest price I paid for the unit ( under $50. ) I’m pleased to inform everyone that the “ Armor All “ Dura Vac AA255 10-Litre / 2.5-Gallon 2 HP Wet and Dry Vacuum is 100% worth every penny and does live up to the reviews it has accumulated. For those that are intending to use this little "super vac" on a daily basis for everything in your household you can buy a 3 Pack of blue cloth filters available at amazon.ca for less than $10.00
I strongly recommend this product and I hope you enjoyed my review and it was helpful.
My Dad had the Stinger/Workshop 2.5 Gallon Vac but it was tool tall to fit inside a rubbermaid bin and only had 1.75hp.
WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vac WS0250VA Compact, Portable Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner, 9.5 L (2.5 Gallon) Small Shop Vacuum Cleaner, 1.75 Peak HP Portable Vacuum
Likewise Shop Vac's 2.5 gallon Vacuum didn't fit in the rubbermaid bin and the design of the base made it tip over easy.
Shop-Vac 2036000 2.5-Gallon 2.5 Peak HP Wet Dry Vacuum, Small, Red/Black
I took a chance on the Dura Vac AA255 and it has exceeded my expectations.
1 - Compact Size: First off it's compact size fits neatly inside a large 77L Rubbermaid bin so it is easy to carry the vacuum and all my accessories
inside the rubbermaid bin. This makes it easy for me to carry the vacuum to and from my job sites and stores nicely in my van. This was the only Shop Vac styled Wet/Dry vacuum I could find that could do this
2 - Doesn't Tip Over: The second thing I like about this Dura Vac is that it doesn't tip over easily, even when I'm using a wand and floor attachment.
3 - Suction: As far as suction goes this vacuum has a 2HP, 6Amp motor and for it's size has excellent suction. My previous vacuums were an old hoover compact vacuum, a Dewalt vacuum and lastly a Milwaukee cordless 18V vacuum and this Dura Vac beat them all with power to spare.
4 - Standard Hose: This vacuum uses a standard sized vacuum hose and attachments which some others don't (Hoover/Dewalt). I used a floor wand extension and floor brush from another Vacuum with not problem.
5 - Easy to Clean: The dust bin is quick and easy to empty and the filter is easy to clean.
6 - Blower: I love the ability to use this vacuum as an air blower as well as a vacuum.
7 - Wet/Dry Pickup: Most of my work is cleaning up dust and debris, but occasionally I have the need to do a small wet pickup.
1 - Friction Fit Dust Bin: I wish the friction fit dust bin clips on the side were snap hinges like other larger shop vacs. The friction fit plastic slots work but if they ever crack or loosen up there's no easy way to repair or replace them.
Overall I'm very happy with the Dura Vac and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a small, compact Wet/Dry shop vac.
- Very good suction. Hose is long enough for a "carry on" type VC like this one.
- Good variety of accessories that can be clipped on the vacuum cleaner top.
- Can use bag filters (dry vacuum only) or washable foam filter. No dust seen coming out when using bag filter but foam filter less efficient for small particles. Not really an issue since the foam filter is used mostly for wet vacuuming. Replacement bag filters are available in three pack at a very reasonable price on Amazon.
- Small and light enough to be carried around while vacuuming although you'll likely put it down now and then to rest your arm.
- Reasonable sound level.
- Can also be used to fill inflatable mattress and toys.
- Power cord is long enough without being intrusive. Extension cord could be required depending on electrical outlet availability.
- 2.5 gallon container easy to empty.
- None so far but I do have a concern with the durability of the clips holding the container to the motor head.