|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Product Dimensions||0.25 x 0.25 x 0.25 cm|
WiFi Smart Plug Mini with RGB LED Light, EIVOTOR Wireless Socket, Remote and time Control, No Hub Required, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, 8 Scene Modes for Android/iOS. (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8 modes colorful light: Mini Wifi Smart Plug with 8 colorful LED light can change to different mode you want.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant: The WiFi smart plug works with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant and compatible with any smart phone or tablet including Android devices and Apple.
- Remote and time control: You can control all your appliances devices under WiFi from smart phone/tablets using Smart Life App whenever you are in bedroom/bathroom/office. You can also schedule the WiFi smart plug to automatically power electronics on/off based on specific time you set.
- Eliminate security risks: Prevent your electrical equipment from overcharging or overheating.
- What We Offer: 1 x WiFi Smart Plug, 1 x User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12-Month Product Replacement Warranty and 24-Hour Friendly Customer Service. The WiFi smart plug has FCC , CE and ROHS approved
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Input voltage: AC 110V-250V 50/60Hz
Max current: 16A
Max power: 1700W (USA)
Pre-check before setting up
1. First time to pair the smart plug with your phone: please make sure that the wifi smart plug is connected to the same Wi-Fi which your smartphone is connected. 2.4G Wi-Fi is essential. After initially setting, you can access other Wi-Fi or 4G/3G/2G cellular to control the wifi mini smart plug.
2. Please do not put the smart plug far away from wifi router or use it in poor wifi signal situation, the connection is going to suspend.
Create Schedules to Devices
Create custom schedules and automatically turn your home electrics on/off at a specific time so you could check on your devices status conveniently on the Smart Life App which allows you to add multiple appliances.
Make Living Environment Always Optimum
Wake up with breakfast down
Turn lights off on the bed
How to Set up
1. Plug the wifi outlet into a three-prong outlet, you'll get a rapid blue flashing light blink.
2. Download "Smart Life" app, register with your phone number, then connect your Wi-Fi (2.4G Only) to enter to the home page.
3. Click "ADD DEVICES" button at home page, then click "Confirm indicator rapidly blink". You'll see "Connecting now". When it comes to 100% connected, you've already "Successfully added 1 device."
At "Connecting now" step, you may experience "Failed to add". Just click "retry" button. If the smart plug can't be connected to the App after you tried 3 times, reset will be a good solution. Press and hold the power button for 6 seconds, then press the button to turn on again, retry connection process on the app after the wifi plug rapidly blink again.
Remote Control Your Home
Run Devices with the Smart Way
RGB Light Design