EMDR Solutions II: For Depression Eating Disorders Performance And More Hardcover – Feb 24 2009
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Robin Shapiro has assembled an impressive group of experienced EMDR practitioners who combine creative ideas with their solid understanding of EMDR to offer guidance to therapists working with diverse client populations. EMDR Solutions II provides EMDR therapists with a wealth of practical information and techniques. It is a welcome addition to the EMDR literature. — Laurel Parnell, PhD, author of Transforming Trauma: EMDR
For those in pursuit of cutting-edge strategies using EMDR with complex and diverse populations creatively served up, I encourage you to embrace this treasure trove of gifts by some of our most well-respected EMDR clinicians/authors. — Journal of EMDR Practice and Research
About the Author
Robin Shapiro, MSW, LICSW, the editor of two EMDR Solutions books and The Trauma Treatment Handbook, is in private practice in Seattle. She is known for her informative, user-friendly workshops, insightful clinical consultation, and her popular blog Trauma & Attachment Therapy. She is proud to serve on the board of the EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Education & Training
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Neuropsychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Neuropsychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy