☆★☆ It explains EVERYTHING you'd ever need to know about Evernote ☆★☆
"Organize, don't agonize."
- Nancy Pelosi
***BONUS*** Find Your FREE GIFT inside this Book
"101 Tips For Time Management"
EVERNOTE : Time Management With EVERNOTE ESSENTIALS: The Ultimate EVERNOTE ESSENTIALS Guide To Master: Productivity, Time Management, Procrastination, and Goal Setting - 3rd Edition - With Pics
This book contains a step by step guide to master Evernote, the greatest productivity tool ever created and the best thing since sliced bread!
The simplicity and freedom of use of Evernote, make it a powerful tool in the right hands. With a little bit of creativity and a little bit of knowledge about the tricks of Evernote you can master life management.
Simply put, Evernote is a management tool that allows you to capture, store, organize and recall all kinds of information. This one application can store a to do list, a video, blog notes, audio files, photos, web pages, and more. It is incredibly flexible as a tool for business use and for personal record-keeping.
In EVERNOTE : EVERNOTE ESSENTIALS, you will learn:
- How to install Evernote in less than 3 minutes
- How to understand and use the Evernote user interface
- How to master the basics of organization within Evernote - including the use of notes, notebooks, reminders, annotations, syncing, and searching for stored data
- How to install and use some of the most common Evernote add-ons, including the Web Clipper add-on to save selections from web pages.
- How to use the Evernote Hello add-on as a contact management tool - including its ability to scan business cards and photos using your smartphone.
- How to use Evernote in conjunction with external programs like Skitch, Penultimate, and Peek
- How to use some common shortcut keys to speed up your work in Evernote
- How to use functions like advanced searching through multiple notebooks, sending emails from within Evernote, and encryption to protect the privacy of your data.