- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Earth User's Guide to Teaching Permaculture Paperback – Feb 21 2014
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Even after teaching permaculture for over a decade, I still found plenty of useful information and tips here. It is packed full of interesting technical details, which as well as being valuable in themselves, serve as thorough reminders of what to include. This is balanced with suggestions on different ways of teaching. She provides us with questions to ask our students that are thought provoking and encourage personal connection and insights. Looby Macnamara, permaculture teacher and author of People and Permaculture
About the Author
Rosemary Morrow is known and revered worldwide for her pragmatic and effective approach to creating permaculture systems across an incredibly broad range of environments. Rosemary has successfully implemented community-scale permaculture systems in such diverse biospheres as Uganda, Ethiopia, Cambodia, Thailand, the Middle East, Australia, and northern Europe, to name but a few. Her knowledge on how to create abundance, food security, and successful sustainable farming models, no matter what the country, is unparalleled in permaculture education today.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
perfect for reviewing and organizing your mind. and of course for the teacher ( i am not one formally)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Sustainable Agriculture
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Sustainable Agriculture
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Agriculture