Earthscan Reader on Ngo Management Hardcover – May 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The book is a useful contribution not only for NGO practitioners, but for others who interface with NGOs as well.' Development Policy Review
About the Author
Michael Edwards is the director of the Ford Foundation's Governance and Civil Society Unit in New York, having worked in international development for the last 20 years. He is the author of Future Positive: International Co-operation in the 21st Century and co-editor (with John Gaventa) of Global Citizen Action. Alan Fowler is a consultant, analyst and writer who has worked for over 20 years with international development NGOs in Africa, Asia and the United States. He is author of Striking a Balance: A Guide to Enhancing the Effectiveness of NGOs in International Development and The Virtuous Spiral: A Guide to Sustainability for NGOs in International Development.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences