- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Robert Rose; unknown edition (March 15 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0778802957
- ISBN-13: 978-0778802952
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.4 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 771 g
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #89,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Eat Raw, Eat Well: 400 Raw, Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes Paperback – Mar 15 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Douglas McNish is an executive chef, cooking teacher and raw food consultant who is passionate about sharing his knowledge about the raw food lifestyle. He has personally experienced the benefits -- he lost 100 pounds in 2 years since embracing the diet. Douglas lives in Ontario.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Tasty recipe
+ Simple recipe
- Not much pictures, so you are less incline to try the recipe compare to Rawlicious for example.
- Lots of recipe require equipments: Juicer, power blender, dehydrator, etc.
Otherwise, great book containing a good variety of recipes to try.
Want to see more reviews on this item?