- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Robert Rose; unknown edition (March 15 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0778802957
- ISBN-13: 978-0778802952
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.4 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 771 g
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #46,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Eat Raw, Eat Well: 400 Raw, Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes Paperback – Mar 15 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Douglas McNish is an executive chef, cooking teacher and raw food consultant who is passionate about sharing his knowledge about the raw food lifestyle. He has personally experienced the benefits -- he lost 100 pounds in 2 years since embracing the diet. Douglas lives in Ontario.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, great book containing a good variety of recipes to try.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
+ Tasty recipe
+ Simple recipe
- Not much pictures, so you are less incline to try...Read more