EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Black Chrome - Amazon US #1 Seller
- Easy to use multifunction home scale - Perfect for cooks, dieters and families
- Max weight 11lbs / 5 kgs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide - Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: Black Chrome
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is a versatile multifunction home appliance. Designed to be highly accurate and aesthetically pleasing, the Precision Pro is manufactured to the highest quality specifications. Weigh items up to 11 lbs quickly and accurately, with results displayed in four different units: grams / ounces / pounds / kilograms.
For cooks - Weigh food items directly on the scale platform or utilize the scale's tare (zero) function, which eliminates the weight of a plate or bowl and makes cleanup a snap. The high resolution screen provides easy viewing angles on any kitchen counter and the five rubber feet eliminate sliding. Additionally the three minute auto-turnoff feature ensures that you will never again lose your measurement in the middle of your recipe prep!
For Weight Loss Goals / Disease Management - The Precision Pro is ultra accurate, precise to .05 ounce / 1 gram increments and perfect for calorie or carbohydrate counting. The scale now includes a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors book for easy calorie counting (simply multiply the grams of food by the calorie factor in the book)! Stop guessing about portion sizes and start living a healthier lifestyle today.
Best of all, the Precision Pro's economical price makes it a phenomenal value as well. Get yours today!
100% EatSmart Guaranteed Product Satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have been impressed by the features that this scale has versus ones I have had in the past, especially at this price point. And as both a home chef and diabetic, I have been weighing my food fairly continually for almost 10 years and gone through my fair share of scales.
First, this unit is nice and small. The black chrome model blends in with my counter top and does not take up much space! That is always important in my kitchen.
Next, it works terrific! On the left is an on/off button that also does a TARE function. That is, if you put an empty bowl on the scale, you can "re-zero" the scale so that the bowl does not count. You can then add items into the bowl and see how much they weigh.
The button on the right is actually the "unit" button. This switches easily between grams, kilograms, ounces and pounds. No matter what system you prefer to use, it is at your fingertips.
The scale can hold up to 11 pounds / 5 kg which is more than enough for all of the things I've been doing. With the TARE button it is great. You put on your mixing bowl. Hit TARE. Add in ingredient one, see its weight. Hit TARE again to reset it to zero at this new starting point. Add in ingredient two, see its weight. You get precise information about every step of what you're doing.
The LCD display on the scale is also nicely angled so its crisp and easy to read when you stand over a counter.
A big bonus was that it came with a 'Calorie Factor Booklet' that lets you easily figure the calorie count of non-packaged foods... fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, grains, nuts, etc. This is an angle I'd not yet seen - weigh the food, multiply the weight in grams by the calorie factor listed for that food, and you have the calories for that portion size.
I highly recommend this product.
If you're looking for a cheap scale that is accurate, includes tare, and multiple measurement units, this is the device to get.
1. Accurate at all levels. I tested using several calibration weights ranging from <10grams to >1kg.
2. Easy to use. Literally just two buttons.
3. Accepts AAA batteries, unlike other scales which take expensive button cell batteries.
4. Finish doesn't chip or wear down. As a messy chef, this thing really stands up to the damage I inflict on it.
5. Cheap. At $30 this is a steal.
6. Two year warranty. I haven't had to use this so I can't comment on whether it is a positive or negative.
1. Buttons feel cheap/clunky and are kind of loud. Nowhere near Nintendo controller quality.
2. Writing on buttons rubbed off within the first week of use. The writing should have been laser etched. dye sublimation printed, or double shot injection molded to prevent this. Considering the device is only two buttons and I've gotten use to using it, this won't really affect me.
3. Batteries that come with the device are 'trial batteries'. I don't even really care if the device came with batteries or not, so not much of an issue for me.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a great little scale! Does exactly what it is supposed to do, and without all the fuss!
Simple design, and the numbers are large enough to read. Great price too!
Have only just started using it but seems to function real well. I wish the push buttons were smoother when pushing them. They are hard and make a 'click' noise. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Jade
Small, inexpensive, works. A little plasticky but for something sitting on a counter it doesn't matter.Published 16 months ago by Alim Hassam
Use it every day. Haven't had to replace the batteries after a year. Simple and effective. Great value and will buy a second one if this ever breaks.Published 20 months ago by Benjamin Muir
Use it every day. Simply brilliant. Great way to settle portion disputes! So sad.Published on July 1 2014 by Steven
This scale works well and is easy to use. I like the TARE function. Yet the buttons are somewhat hard to press and feel kind of cheap.Published on May 11 2014 by Tyson & Jean Schoeber