- Product Dimensions: 365.8 x 274.3 cm ; 27.4 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 27.4 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: 164621
- ASIN: B00Y0ZZTRK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 20 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Ecarpetgallery Hand-knotted Chobi Twisted Open Field 9'0" x 12'0" Orange 100% Wool area rug
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hand-knotted in India, these magnificent rugs come in a variety of colors and shades (164621)
- Traditional style rug with Burnt Orange , Dark Brown, Grey, Ivory, Khaki, Light Blue, Light Brown, Light Green accent colors
- Imported from India and crafted using the finest weaving techniques
- Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation
- 9-Feet 0-Inch by 12-Feet 0-Inch (274.3cm x 365.8cm)
These stunning hand-knotted rugs have been made by handspun twisted wool. The beautiful variety of colours and shading is achieved by using vegetable dyes. The pile height is cut very low and the colors washed to give that faded look, design and fantastic pallette. These magnificent area rugs will work well with many decor styles.
Be assured buying your rug with eCarpetGallery with our 30-day money back guarantee. We offer first-rate customer service and an unparalleled selection of handmade one-a-kind rugs. And, given our extensive set of international contacts, we’re able to purchase the finest of the world’s handcrafted and powerloomed rugs in bulk, from local rug weavers, to pass on the savings to you.
Our exclusive collection of rugs has been featured on TV shows such as The Marilyn Dennis Show, Canada AM and Toronto City Line. As well, our rugs have been selected for features in design magazines such as House and Home, Maison & Demeure and Canadian Living.
We offer free shipping to all of Canada except Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|