Precidio Design 1901BL Snack Container One Size Blue
- It is a healthy dry snack container with twin Tritan 6 ounce chambers and pop-up lids for easy pouring
- Carry 2 different snacks safely
- BPA and Phthalate Free
- Durable design, dishwasher safe
- Pack healthy snacks, control quantity, good for the environment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Snack in the Box is the coolest snack container with twin chambers each holding 6 ounces of your favorite dry snack. Using USA-made Tritan, the body lets you fill with 2 different types of snacks, and the Tritan pop-up lids let you easily pour out the snack from each chamber individually. Patent pending design, Sib is BPA and Phthalate free, keeps your snacks from being crushed or mushed, and works as quantity control so you don't eat more than you planned.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that you can put dry cereal snacks on one side and wet fruit or veggies on the other and if it tips over very little comes out.
Lighter design than Sister (find them bulky).
My toddler can easily keen this and pour out a few nibbles.
I was fortunate to buy this at a discount in exchange for my review and product testing. Wouldn't pay more than $6-7 for this though...
I bought the blue container and like that food is still really clear inside.
PS. This product was given to me for free or at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review, everything i have said above is my unbiased opinion.
1) It's bulky
2) Snacks get stuck in the bottom and you can't get your fingers inside to dislodge them because of the depth.
3) The shape is not conducive to a wide variety of snacks.
For snacks, shorter containers with a wide mouth that a child can easily reach into are more practical,