Eco-Tyranny: How the Left's Green Agenda will Dismantle America Hardcover – Apr 17 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Eco-Tyranny provides a thought-provoking analysis of the origins of the modern-day 'sustainable' movement." - Senator James Inhofe, author of The Greatest Hoax
About the Author
Brian Sussman is a San Francisco Bay Area media icon. For over twenty years he served as the region's most celebrated television science reporter and meteorologist. He currently headlines a conservative talk radio morning show on KSF0-AM and is the author of the bestselling book Climategate: A Veteran Meteorologist Exposes The Global Warming Scam .
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The good news is that Ecotyranny provides solutions (drill it, nuke it, dam it)and a call to action. Brian Sussman reminds us of the tremendous sacrifice of the Founding generation to start this country and encourages us to join the fight, to pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor. The time is now. Our liberty is on the line. Read the book, educate yourself and get involved.
If you care about liberty and the future of your children and grand children, this is a must read.
So why does this book deserve the highest rating? First off, to counter the coming blizzard of 1-star reviews and demagoguery by the Obamanoid trolls who mostly don't bother to read the books they are "reviewing," but lurk on Amazon to advance leftist political agendas through Saul Alinsky tactics. Secondly, because the author knows this subject well, and he writes truth. His Climategate book is excellent.
Climategate: A Veteran Meteorologist Exposes the Global Warming Scam
Why is this book so important? Because the message has shifted and we can now discuss the true agenda. It's not about climate, it's NEVER been about climate. It's about eco-Tyranny, central control, and totalitarianism. It always has been, but it's been masked. No longer.
"Kyoto is essentially a socialist scheme to suck money out of wealth-producing nations."
--Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, 2002
Eco-Tyranny is a clear and present danger to your freedom and quality of life. The radical green zealots are "watermelons," green on the outside, but red at the core. And Global Warming is probably the greatest scientific hoax in history. I highly recommend reading "Climategate" and "The Greatest Hoax" first. They will get you ready for this book.
The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future
"School children, businesses, clergy, politicians and even the United States military soon will honor the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Soviet Union. Of course, they will call it Earth Day.
Brian Sussman points out in his explosive new book, 'Eco-Tyranny: How the Left's Green Agenda will Dismantle America,' that the first nationwide Earth Day was held April 22, 1970, the 100th anniversary of the birth of the communist Bolshevik leader.
The 'nationwide teach in' was spearheaded by Democratic Sen. Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin and college professor Paul Ehrlich."
-- Kevin DeAnna
In what we laughingly call "real life", Obama's Science Czar, John Holdren, is a protégé of, and co-author with, Paul Ehrlich. Both of whom advocate population control and Global Governance. Rationing energy will KILL people. Too bad for us.
In a book, Ecoscience, that Holdren co-authored with Paul and Anne Ehrlich in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
* Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
* The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
* Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
* People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
* A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things. Check it out.
The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists
John D. Trudel
Sussman's Eco-Tyranny breaks the mold. This is an important, well-researched book that combines investigative reporting, a sweeping history lesson, and a natural storyteller's talent for crafting a compelling narrative.
Sussman links the environmental movement to Communism, revealing some incredible facts about the history of the Soviet Union, the environmental movement in the United States, and their respective connections to powerful political figures of today. He points out that environmentalism, which has almost taken on the status of a religion among some sectors of the far Left, has become potentially as totalitarian and intolerant as even the most ruthless theocracy. Even a respected and established organization like the United Nations promotes extreme and unscientific ideas in order to further a radical agenda. Sussman reveals that the United Nations held two separate conferences to promote the "Gaia" theory, which holds that the Earth is a single self-regulating organism threatened by the "poison" of humanity. Unfortunately, even when you think you know conspiracy theories, the truth is usually something far worse.
Sussman also blows the lid off the Obama Administration's plans to secure huge swaths of land and add them to the already considerable holdings of the federal government. This would mean taking even more land away from Western states, where the feds already own more than half of some states. It also is part of a deliberate effort to artificially inflate energy places by making it impossible to use coal, gas, oil, and other important resources. Meanwhile, Obama's cronies in solar energy and "green jobs" are given millions of dollars in taxpayer money, only to fail miserably and succeed only in adding to the deficit. The long-term plan is to create large scale "corridors" completely empty of human population, forcing Americans to live in heavily regulated mega cities where the excuse of monitoring "carbon footprints" gives the government an excuse to regulate almost all aspects of human behavior.
The most amusing (and terrifying) section of the book is a dystopian fantasy where Sussman describes how America will look if environmentalist policies are taken to their logical conclusion. While it seems fantastical, many of these policies are being implemented today, with draconian restrictions on land ownership, tax penalties for certain industries and subsidies for inefficient or nonexistent "green jobs," and global efforts to regulate how people live their lives at the most basic level through protocols like the United Nations's Agenda 21. Unfortunately, even the most paranoid fears from the fever swamps of the far right have a way of becoming reality within a few short years. Sussman's genius is he doesn't just say it -- he points it out with quotations, memos, and documentation from the Left itself.
I've worked with Brian Sussman in promoting this work and count this as one of the things I am most proud of. This is an important book, and one you owe it to yourself and those you care about to read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Rivers
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Weather
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Weather
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Rivers