The Economics of Thomas Robert Malthus Hardcover – May 31 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'In addition to reading the original works, there is hardly a better route to a full and subtle understanding of Malthus than Hollander's exposition.' --William Petersin (Population and Development Review)
'Formidable in its mastery of detail and always taking stock of Malthus' contribution, the book takes its place alongside Hollander's previous works as an indispensable source for understanding classical political economy.' -- John B. Davis (Journal of Economic Literature)
'... the best work on Malthus. Ever.'(David M. Levy, Center for Study of Public Choice, George Mason University)
'[This book] will immediately be recognized, studied, argued about, attacked and defended all over the world, as the fourth in Hollander's celebrated and properly controversial series'(A.M.C. Waterman, St. John's College Winnipeg) See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic History
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > History > Europe > England > 19th Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic History
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics > Economic Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy