Economics Writing Paperback – July 28 2008
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, July 28 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ISBN-10 : 0555003264
- ISBN-13 : 978-0555003268
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.27 x 22.86 cm
- Item Weight : 227 g
- Publisher : Pearson Learning Solutions; 1st edition (July 28 2008)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,326,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From the Back Cover
- Collected essays feature example papers by undergraduates, as well as articles from" The New York Times, The New Yorker, " and various academic journals.
- Appendices form a handy research and editing resource for both graduate and undergraduate students writing an academic paper.
- Enterprising readers will find short lists of websites, novels, books, and movies that have economics content.
- Most essays apply economics to the real world and consider current economic problems; whether dealing with the Cuban embargo, child labour, queuing, species invasion, or climate change, all have economics thinking at their core, employing economic models, data sets, or equations.
About the Author
Stephen Eaton Hume has a B.A. in English from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, and an M.A. in English literature from the University of Toronto in Ontario. He is an economics professor at the University of Victoria in British Columbia, and a former award-winning journalist who has published numerous news and magazine features and several books.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|