Eczema Paperback – Nov 15 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book gives really helpful advice on how to manage the symptoms of eczema. Looking at how lifestyle can affect the symptoms. The book covers self-help, orthodox remedies, complementary therapies and nutrition and much more. It gives tips on how to identify foods that inflame the skin. The book also includes sixty recipes for a healthy diet to help boost the immune system.
The book does not provide a cure for eczema because there is no cure this books purpose is to help eczema suffers manage their condition and to help keep their symptoms under control.
This book gives good practical advice. It is written in a nice and easy way no long medical jargon. A really useful book to read and to keep for future reference and for the recipes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine
- Books > Self-Help