- Prime Students save 10% when purchasing $100 or more on textbooks Here's how (restrictions apply)
Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme Paperback – Oct 20 2017
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Learn to use the most up-to-date tools and methods for project management
Project management has undergone significant changes since the previous edition of this book. So, along with updates reflecting the PMBOK Guide, 5th edition, this Seventh Edition of Effective Project Management addresses some fundamental changes in the nature of a project. You will learn an approach to project management that recognizes the project environment and adapts accordingly. Rather than one-size-fits-all solutions, you will learn to think, review, analyze, and select the project management approach best suited to each individual project.
This book remains an effective text for trainers and educators as well as a practical how-to guide for project managers. Discover:
- An in-depth understanding of the PMBOK process groups
- How to scope, plan, launch, monitor, control, and close a TPM project
- Techniques for dealing with the complex and uncertain PM landscape
- A comparison of Linear, Incremental, Iterative, Adaptive, and Extreme PMLC models
- Prevention and intervention strategies for distressed projects
- Advice on organizing multiple team projects and managing a continuous process improvement program
- Ways to establish an enterprise project portfolio management process
- How to create a practical, project-based model of an enterprise
Find more online
Visit www.wiley.com/go/epm7e to find support files designed for the trainer and educator, including PowerPoint presentations and training exercises. Also, certified instructors can email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Q&A answer file to accompany the discussion questions in the book.
About the Author
Robert K. Wysocki, PhD, has more than 40 years' experience as a project management consultant and trainer, information systems manager, systems and management consultant, author, training developer, and provider. Many of his books on project management, business analysis, and information systems management have been adopted at more than 100 colleges and universities.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com