- Manufacturer reference: duvetcstr003974
- ASIN: B00OKU4NEK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 16 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
100% Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover 300 Thread Count Stripe Full , Sky Blue Created By Linen Delux
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- We can custom made according to customer's requirements
- What You get 1 Duvet Cover (88 x 88 inches) only.
- Authentic Linen Delux Product. Sheets available in 300 Thread Count.
- Silky Soft Duvet Cover
- Machine wash in Cold Water , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry Low If Needed , Wash Dark Colors separately. All the products are packed in a bag made up of the same material of the sheets (100% reusable and biodegradable). A small step taken by us to keep our earth clean and green.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
We bring the beauty and style of generations of Italian craftsmanship directly to your home. This luxury Italian Bedding set is designed for the Rich & the Famous. The set is constructed of the finest Egyptian combed . These lovely linens are done with impeccable quality and durability. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian cotton Superior Duvet Cover Set that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. These fine Luxury Bed Linens are crafted from Long Staple Egyptian Cotton. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton sets. Washing Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
What You Get :- What You get 1 Duvet Cover (88 x 88 inches) only.
Egyptian Cotton :- Why is Egyptian cotton so much better for your sheets? Quite simply, Egyptian cotton produces longer fibers (up to twice as long as a standard cotton fiber). The longer fibers or staples are easily spun into finer count yarns, and turned into the softest sheets you will ever sleep on. It's that simple!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|