El secreto de Adán (Spanish) Paperback – May 1 2011
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Guillermo Ferrara is a writer and researcher of ancient civilizations and cultures. An expert in Eastern philosophy, mysticism, and relevant scientific and spiritual systems, Ferrara has authored nineteen books on personal growth that have been translated into German, French, Chinese, English, Greek, Romanian, and Serbian. He lectures and gives workshops around the world about brain and DNA activation, crystals, yoga, and meditation. He works as a columnist and contributor for several TV and radio programs, as well as print media, and he was the founder and editor of Terapias Naturales. Once a professional basketball player in his native Argentina, Ferrara has traveled throughout Mexico, Spain, Colombia, Germany, London, Greece, Argentina, and several US cities to conduct research for Adam s Secret.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Increible para aquellos quienes estan listos para entenderlo. Poco a poco la humanidad hara el cambio.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Mystery
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Historical
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Historical
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction