- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Elecric Motor Repair Spiral-bound – Jan 1 1987
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Green works as an independent computer consultant and established his company, Execuplan Consulting, which specializes in developing computer based planning applications and in training. He's led training courses for software applications and operating systems and has been accorded the status of Most Valuable Professional by Microsoft for his contributions to the CompuServe Excel forum and MS Internet newsgroups. Contact him at email@example.com.
Stephen Bullen set-up his own company called Business Modelling Solutions Ltd, which specialises in Excel and Access development and consulting. The BMS web site contains a large number of examples of his work, including tools and utilities to extend Excel's functionality and many examples of Excel development techniques. Stephen can be contacted by email to Stephen@BMSLtd.co.uk.
Rob Bovey is a software developer and is founder and president of the custom application development firm, Application Professionals. Rob developed several Addins shipped by Microsoft for Excel. He also co-authored the Microsoft Excel 97 Developers Kit. Microsoft has awarded him the title of Most Valuable Professional each year since 1995.
Robert Rosenberg runs his own consulting business which specializes in Microsoft Office advanced training and custom solutions. As a Microsoft Valuable Professional in Excel, he also continually offers advanced online support on Excel on behalf of Microsoft to users of their Internet newsgroups. Robert can be contacted on at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Jerry M. Rosenberg (New Jersey) received his Ph.D. from New York University. He is a professor at Rutgers University's Business School in New Jersey and the author of 28 books. Dr. Rosenberg is also the primary business consultant to the Oxford English Dictionary.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
re-wind motors more than trouble shooters but you will not regret owning it if you do any kind of maintenance or trouble shooting on a variety of machines.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electric Machinery & Motors
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Power Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Reference