- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Bulletstorm - Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 15.50 FREE Delivery on your first order. Details|
Order within 15 hrs and 2 mins
- Travel from scorched desserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine
- Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm's unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you kill with skill, racking up points along the way
- Bulletstorm's upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways
- From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter
- Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform for display:PC
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Language: : English
- Rated : Mature
- Language: : English
- Parcel Dimensions : 19.05 x 13.46 x 1.52 cm; 93 Grams
- Release date : Feb. 22 2011
- Subtitles: : English
- ASIN : B003H0CBT8
- Item model number : 19456
- Customer Reviews:
Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit to strike out on their own. Now stranded on an abandoned paradise, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and extract revenge on the man who sent them there. As Grayson Hunt, players wield an arsenal of over-the-top combat moves and outrageously large guns that feed into Bulletstorm's distinct ‘skillshot' system producing unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay and yell-inducing satisfaction.