Experience life on four legs as you explore the Sims world through the eyes of a dog or cat! Will you be fun and friendly or will you be more pest than pet? Dig, chase, find collectibles, learn to hunt, and more. Go outside and play or just go on the rug. Dogs can even help their owners land a date! Move up the pet pecking order with career opportunities. (Who knew there was a dog and cat underworld?) Travel the town with your owner, sniff out discoveries, find treasure, and more
- Be the Pet - Wield control of your Sim's pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits - From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims' pets.
- Pets can learn skills - Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims' pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
- Only on Xbox 360 and PS3 - Embark on adventures! Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even see ghosts.
- Exclusively on XBOX 360 - Use Kinect for Xbox 360 to direct your Sims and their pets using voice commands. Tell Spike to sit, send Billy to the bathroom, or get Mary to make breakfast.
- Exclusive Limited Edition Content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.