- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Electronics Fundamentals: Circuits, Devices & Applications (8th Edition) Hardcover – Jun 23 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This renowned book offers a comprehensive yet practical exploration of basic electrical and electronic concepts, hands-on applications, and troubleshooting. Written in a clear and accessible narrative, the Seventh Edition focuses on fundamental principles and their applications to solving real circuit analysis problems, and devotessix chapters to examining electronic devices. Some key features include:
For professionals with a career in electronics, engineering, technical sales, field service, industrial manufacturing, service shop repair, and/or technical writing.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is easy to understand and explain step by step.I founded it easier to follow the chapters as they are numbered in the book; and not as outlined by my course material. However if you are doing a course in electrical engineering I suggest that you buy this book together with PRINCIPLES OF ELECTRIC CIRCUITS by FLOYD.Electrical concepts that are not explained in detail in this book you will find in PRINCIPLES OF ELECTRIC CIRCUITS.At first glance the two books appear to have the same content, but chapters 4,8,9,18,19 and 21 are different with the latter concentrating more on electrical concepts.This book is an investment you won't regred.
the machine that put the book together though must have been broken as the pages are not like normal ones I have extra long pages that make stacking the book on the wonky.
I guess it must be just me.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering