- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) Paperback – Dec 16 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A really great read though and highly recommend it to students with an interest in UX that are just starting out.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you all was great and very grateful for the speedy service.Published 10 months ago by Catherine Gray
Great book and great way to download it to my Kindle app on my PC. They should let me be able to cut and paste more of the data that I will eventually format in other... Read morePublished 12 months ago by aleks
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Human-Computer Interaction
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems