Elizabeth Karmel's Silicone Angled Barbecue Mop
|Price:||CDN$ 13.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- From grilling expert, Elizabeth Karmel, a barbecue mop for efficient and even sauce distribution at the grill
- Made with nonstick, shed-proof, and highly heat-resistant silicone mop strings
- Efficient and non-absorbent materials leave sauce on the food, where it belongs; comfortable grip on 15-inch long handle
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher
- Measures 15 by 1-1/2 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
A great gift for a great griller! For added safety, more even basting and easy, non-stick use the Super Silicone Angled BBQ Mop combines an angled handle and silicone bristles to make one of the best basting mops around the brush is comfortable to use, the angled handle keeps hands away from the flames and helps to eliminate hand cramps and tired hands, silicone bristles won't singe if you accidentally brush the hot cooking grates. Three-Time Memphis-in-May Grand Barbecue Champion, Mike Mills, says: (Basting) mops are typically made out of cotton string and are impossible to clean after the first use. Cotton mops also absorb so much sauce and you end up feeding the mop before you can sauce your meat. This (Super Silicone Angled BBQ) mop will be great for backyard cooks, championship BBQers and BBQ restaurants.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
The head easily pulls off the shaft and I just toss it in the dishwasher after I'm done cooking. It always comes out of the dishwasher clean and I haven't had any problems with bristles pulling out, the handle cracking, or any other problem with durability. Still works as well as when I got it.