- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 11.7 x 1.1 cm ; 322 g
- Shipping Weight: 544 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: EGQ307BU
- ASIN: B00GTRW286
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 23 2013
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #563,783 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Ematic 7" HD Andriod 4.2 Tab Blue EGQ307BU
- Ematic Egq307 8 Gb Tablet - 7 - Wireless Lan - 1.50 Ghz - Blue - 1 Gb Ram - Android 4.2 Jelly Bean - Slate - 1024 X 600 Multi-touch Screen Display
android 4.2, Jelly Bean Preloaded With Android 4.2 (jelly Bean) Allowing Users To Enjoy The Latest Innovations In Mobile Technology With Complete Ease Of Use. Hd Touch Screen The 7 Hd Capacitive Touch Screen Provides An Extra Responsive User Experience, Including Swiping And Multi-touch Gestures. Quad-core Processor This Tablet Features A Fast 1.5ghz Quad-core Processor For Superior Performance While Multitasking. Stream Music While Browsing The Internet Or Read Ebooks While Downloading Videos.
Top Customer Reviews
The listed 1GB of operation memory is not like a computer RAM location that is only used for operating portion of program. It is a combined storage drive and RAM. This is where loaded apps sit and accumulate updates until is inoperable. Had disabled all unused apps that seemed safe to do so which extended use for a bit. Now daughter took off 3 games (which were loaded to extSD) in attempt to make room for a new app. When that didn't work I looked over things and realized what was occurring. Storage memory shows 3.78 of 4.49GB free and extSD card has almost 16GB free. Each time something updates it adds to original. With everything set into "running" memory then fills up with updates and when you go to do something or add/update there is nothing remaining for use. This pretty much bricks the device.
While it operates, it is a decent cheap tablet for children but make sure have product insurance as 2 of 3 previous models failed in 6 months.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Hope you found this review Helpful...