- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Emergency Responder Communication Skills Handbook: How Your Words and Actions Affect People in Medical Distress Paperback – Aug 17 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
That book is great at stating the obvious. I have been teaching an interpersonnal communication class for paramedics students and I was considering this book. Now that I have read it, I would stick with my homemade text. Very disapointing.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Public Health
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Emergency Medical Services
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Emergency Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Emergency Medical Services
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Emergency Medicine