Emotional Contagion Paperback – Sep 1 1993
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John T. Cacioppo is Tiffany and Margaret Blake Distinguished Service Professor in the Department of Psychology, Director of the Social Psychology Program, and Co-Director of the Institute for Mind and Biology at the University of Chicago.
The communication of a mood from one person to another is identified as emotional contagion. Compelling evidence for its effects are presented from social and developmental psychology, history, cross-cultural and experimental psychology and psychopathology within this analysis of the phenomenon.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy