- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Encyclopedia of Rawhide and Leather Braiding Hardcover – Dec 1 1972
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Grant is professor of anthropology at Swarthmore College.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I don't use rawhide or leather in my braiding work but this is my #1 go to book when I want to find a knot or a new project to work on. Love this book! Mr. Grant did a great job!Published 4 months ago by cowgirl
This book shows you how to tie most anything. Very involved though and some things I found difficult to follow. Read morePublished on July 1 2009 by Caribooster
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Decorative Arts
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Leathercrafts
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Art
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Sports
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Boating
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Boating