The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease Paperback – Mar 7 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Jacqueline Lagacé has brilliantly shed light on the fact that pain may be better addressed by consciously removing triggers from your diet rather than relying on pills." —Bryce Wylde, author of The Antioxident Perscription(2013-01-12)
About the Author
Jacqueline Lagacé directed a research laboratory in immunology and microbiology at the University of Montreal and has published many papers in international scientific journals. She has also presented more than 50 papers at scientific conferences. She lives in Montreal.
Bryce Wylde is Canada's leading alternative medicine expert and is the health and wellness expert on Breakfast Television and Cityline and a regular guest on The Doctor Oz Show.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Chronic Pain