- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Endocrine System at a Glance Paperback – Sep 6 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The book thus succeeds in presenting a comprehensive overview of endocrinology for students of health sciences and of clinical endocrinology. It is a concise guide as well as a revision aid. Practicing clinicians also will enjoy dipping into the book from time to time for refreshing knowledge." (J.Trop.Ped, 2011)
From the Back Cover
The Endocrine System at a Glance provides a highly illustrated and unambiguous introduction to the basic principles and mechanisms of endocrinology and the key endocrine organs, followed by sections on reproductive and metabolic endocrinology. Clinical scenarios contextualise the basic science and illustrate how endocrine conditions present, are diagnosed, and are treated on the wards.
This third edition:
- Includes new material on basic diagnostic tests used in the diagnosis of endocrine disorders
- Features new material on cancer and endocrinology
- Includes MCQs for each chapter
The Endocrine System at a Glance is ideal for all medical students studying endocrinology and revising for final exams, as well as preparing for clinical attachments. The book is also suitable for those training in allied health professions and nurses specialising in endocrinology.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Endocrinology