Engaging Students with Archival and Digital Resources Paperback – Jun 14 2011
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book fills a very important need for any University or College archive., Managing Information
About the Author
Justine Cotton is a Liaison Librarian at Brock University, with responsibilities for Communication, Popular Culture, Film, and English Literature. In addition, she is responsible for promoting library services and collections on campus. She has published and presented on library instruction and collection development.
David Sharron is the head of the Special Collections and Archives at the Brock University Library. He has worked in archival repositories at the federal, municipal and post-secondary levels and is a certified archivist. He has undertaken several digitization projects and has worked with students on discovering and utilizing primary resources found online and on site.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Library Skills
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Online Books
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Library Management
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Library & Information Science