Engine Management: Advanced Tuning Paperback – Apr 10 2007
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Performance in Motion, August/September 2007
"If you are willing to spend the time learning the technology this will be a great book for your library
Hemmings Muscle Machines," reviewed by Terry McGean, April 2007
"In Engine Management: Advanced Tuning," author and calibration engineer Greg Banish provides the reader with the insight required to understand and tune modern EFI systems."
About the Author
Greg Banish is a powertrain calibration engineer for one of the world's largest auto manufacturers where his daily routine includes reviewing engine performance and emissions data using the latest in industry technologies. He also operates Calibrated Success, Inc. (http: //www.calibratedsuccess.com), a consulting and training firm where he works with some of the top names in the performance industry and teaches classes across the country.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Customize
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Mechanics > Engine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Energy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Engines
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics