English for Korean Speakers: Learn to Speak and Understand English with Pimsleur Language Programs (Korean) Audio Cassette – Audiobook, Mar 1 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Pimsleur devoted his life to language teaching and was one of the world's leading experts in applied linguistics. After obtaining his Ph.D. in French from Columbia University, he taught French Phonetics and Phonemics, and supervised the language laboratory at UCLA. He went on to become Professor of Romance Languages and Language Education, and Director of The Listening Center at Ohio State University; Professor of Education and Romance Languages at the State University of New York at Albany; and a Fulbright lecturer at the University of Heidelberg. Dr. Pimsleur was a member of the American Association of Teachers of French (AATF), American Educational Research Association (AERA), Modern Language Association (MLA), and a founding member of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL). His many books and articles revolutionized theories of language learning and teaching. After years of experience and research, Dr. Pimsleur developed a new method that is based on two key principles: the Principle of Anticipation and a scientific principle of memory that he called Graduated Interval Recall. This program incorporates both of these principles to provide you with the most simple and effective learning method possible.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Languages > English as a Foreign Language
- Books > Audiobooks > Languages > Korean
- Books > Audiobooks > Nonfiction > General
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Books on Cassette
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language > Books on Cassette
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Korean
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Korean > Books on Cassette