- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
English Pronunciation in Use Elementary Paperback – Feb 5 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fifty easy-to-use units cover all aspects of pronunciation, including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation. An additional reference section offers a glossary of specialized terms, help with the pronunciation of numbers and geographical names, and fun exercises on phonemic symbols and minimal pairs. Versions with Audio CDs, supporting each unit with audio material in a range of accents. and with a CD-ROM, are available to purchase separately.
About the Author
Jonathan Marks teaches at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is the author of "Human Biodiversity: Genes, Race, and History "(1995) and coauthor, with Edward Staski, of "Evolutionary Anthropology "(1992).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages