- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
EnjoyGadgets HDMI To VGA / Component YPbPr Video Converte Adapter, 720P With Audio
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Convert HDMI (720P or lower) to VGA / YPbPr (Component), with audio support;
- Plug-n-play, easy to install in seconds, no need for settings;
- Video input: HDMI, 720p, 576p/i, 480p/i;
- Video output: VGA / YPbPr (component);
- Audio outout: R/L analog and S/PDIF;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
It converts HDMI signals into VGA or YPbPr (component) signals for an HDTV / monitor, with audio output.
Maximum resolution supported: 720p. Please lower your input resolution to 720p or lower.
You can connect HDMI inputs (720p or lower resolution) to this converter, such as your:
- Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, or DVD player;
- HDTV boxes, HD PVRs or DVRs, HD recorders;
- PS3, Xbox360 or Wii with HDMI output;
- Laptop or desktop computers with HDMI output;
- HD video cameras or camcorders.
Then, it converts the HDMI signal to VGA / YPbPr (component) for traditional HDTVs / monitors, with audio support.
Input / Output
- Video Input: HDMI, 720p, 576p/i, 480p/i
- Video Output: VGA / YPbPr (Component), same resolution as input
- Audio Output: L/R analog, S/PDIF
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI v1.3b, HDCP v1.2
- Input HDMI Connector: Type-A 19pin female
- Output Video Connector: VGA female, YPbPr (Component) female
- Output Audio Connector: R/L analog female, S/PDIF female
Frequency: 60Hz / 50Hz
Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
Power Supply: 5V 2A
Power Consumption (Max): 5W
EnjoyGadgets Converter x 1;
Power adapter x 1.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) It does work nicely with laptops where you can tell the laptop to use 720p when connecting to an older component-in TV that does not support 1080p.
3) The hdmi connector on the unit I bought seems poor quality and some pressure pushing the hdmi cable to on side causes a faulty connection. I also found that longer hdmi cables (ie 6 feet - which work perfectly on other devices) produces speckles on the image in higher resolution modes with this device. Shorter cables work fine. I'm not sure if this is result of a poor connection in the hdmi connector or an hdmi receiver in the unit that is not good at handling noisy and/or slightly attenuated signals.
4) Subject to these limitations, if you have a TV that accepts 1080p or a video source where you can set the output resolution, at about $30 this is good value for what the device does.
My only (minor) complaint with this box, is that is has a bright blue LED that's on all the time. There's no power switch on the device, you have to unplug it (or use an external switch [power bar etc]).
EDIT 05-02-2015 : IT WORKS! I had trouble with it at first because the only thing I had to try it out was a Chromecast. The TV I was using didn't have 1080p, of course ( I wouldn't have bought it if it had the ability ). The chromecast cannort support resolution under 1080p, so it didn't switch. I tried it wit ha laptop before too, but it wasn't automaticly changing to 720p or 1080i, and I didn't know how.
Then, last week, I tried with an Apple TV on my old projector which only has a YPbPr plug. It worked flawlessly. Didn't notice any image quality loss. I definitly recommend, but make sure your input deice can support less than 1080p.
EDIT 30-01-2018: After 3 years, the one I had broke. The yPbPr connection got loose and the image was suffering from missing colors. Since it was working fine at first, I ordered a new one. I received it with the VGA/yPbPr switch broken. Have to use a really small screwdriver to switch to yPbPr. Good thing is I never use VGA so I won't need to switch it too often, but it is a bummer if I ever want to use VGA.
As the instruction says, if the output is 1080p your receiving device/tv must support 1080p otherwise it won't work.
I have an Android device that can send HDMI signal from 480i and the way to 1080p and as a default setting it sends it as 1080p. I have a Toshiba 53H71 Projection Tv that only supports 1080i and 480p, so it took a few tries to get it right because I had to lookup my TV's supported resolution on the Internet and configure the Android device to send signal at either 1080i or 480p, otherwise I just get a black screen on the TV.
Just have to remember Output has to = Input.
1080P HDMI cannot be send to a recevining device that does not support 1080P. Choose a common resolution that is supports by each device and this convert will do its magic.
I hope this helps others with configuring it and be confident when buying this device as it is has a solid metal construction.
I cannot comment on anything else, it seems well built and I might just have used it for the wrong purpose.
If you are trying to hook up a chromecast you may want to do some research first.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews