Environmental Biomonitoring: The Biotechnology Ecotoxicology Interface Paperback – Jun 2 2011
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review of the hardback: 'It forms a valuable collection of up to date examples of emission control.' Waste Planning
Review of the hardback: 'All those involved, either directly or indirectly, in protecting the environment will derive considerable benefit from this publication.' JCTB D. Wilkie
Review of the hardback: 'It should therefore be on the library shelves of any institution where environmental biotechnology and ecotoxicology are taught. Biologist Ann Wood
This 1998 volume provides a range of examples of how biotechnology can offer sensitive and ecologically relevant new ways of monitoring the presence of biohazards in our environment and, once detected, how these biohazards can be removed in an ecologically safe way through bioremediation.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biotechnology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biotechnology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Ecology