Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Goods and Services: An Input-Output Approach Paperback – Apr 12 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'[This book] is sure to find its place on the shelf of both specialists and generalists interested in knowing more about the potential for life cycle analysis - and its variant EIO-LCA - to advance the rationalization of decisionmaking in the sustainable development context.' Inside Green Business
About the Author
Chris T. Hendrickson is the Duquesne Light Company Professor of Engineering, head of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, director of the Steinbrenner Institute for Environmental Engineering and Research, and co-director of the Green Design Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. Lester B. Lave is the Harry B. and James H. Higgins Professor of Economics in the Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business and co-director of both the Electricity Industry Center and the Green Design Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. H. Scott Matthews is the research director of the Green Design Institute and a faculty member in the departments of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Engineering and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I find this book very useful because of the treatment given to the explanation of the concepts and the good examples which showed the application of these concepts. I recommended for those interested in life cycle assessment and its applications.
Professor of the Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería-Colombia-Sur América
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Law > Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Natural Resources
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Law