Epitaxial Growth - Principles and Applications: Volume 570 Hardcover – Aug 26 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Albert-Laszlo Barabasi is Robert Gray Dodge Professor of Network Science and Director of the Center for Complex Network Research at Northeastern University, with appointments at Harvard Medical School and the Central European University in Budapest. His work in network science has led to the discovery of scale-free networks and elucidated many key network properties, from robustness to control. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society, the AAAS (Physics) and the Massachusetts Academy of Sciences, and is a recipient of numerous international awards.
Liu has been working and conducting research in the environmental and planning areas since the early 1980s. He received a B.S. from Zhongshan University, an M.S. from Beijing Normal University, and an M.A. and a Ph.D. in city and regional planning from the University of Pennsylvania.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Semiconductors
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Crystallography
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Crystallography
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences