- Platform: Windows XP / 10 / Vista / 7, Mac OS X
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Ergoslider Plus+ Ergonomic Mouse: USB Plug & Play Computer Mouse, Precise & Comfortable Roller Bar Mouse with Wrist Pad - Relieves Wrist & Shoulder Pain from RSI, Carpal Tunnel & Tendinitis
- ✅ EVOLUTION OF CURSOR CONTROL. Ergoslider Plus+ is the Ergonomic evolution for the traditional mouse, perfect for those who need comfort & precision without the drawbacks. With optical tracking, experience a more comfortable and precise control of cursor navigation. The roller bar acts both as a cursor control and right click function. It glides smoothly and precisely under your fingers for an easier navigation.
- ✅ RELIEVE PAIN FROM ERGONOMIC INJURIES. Suffering from pain in wrist, forearm or shoulders? The Ergoslider Plus+ is here to help. With a roller-bar mouse control, centralized 5 key functions on the maneuver panel for effortlessness access, you won’t be able to find a faster, more precise or balanced central pointing device. And detachable, cushioned wrist rest support, type, scroll, move the cursor in comfort.
- ✅ MODERN AND NIFTY DESIGN : Extremely slim and chic making the Ergoslider Plus+ an ideal fit for any office or home environment. With an adjustable cable-out direction, it doesn’t matter which side your USB port is on, you can always plug-in your Ergoslider Plus+ without tangling any wires either you’re a left or right-handed.
- ✅ PLUG N’ PLAY: No need to download or install complicated, painful software to bloat up your computer. The Ergoslider Plus+ uses the computer's own updated mouse driver to automatically manage the cursor sensitivity and other settings.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: For a global warranty and rigorous quality checks, the Ergoslider Plus+ is built to perform and built to last. If you're not happy with the product, we offer a 30 day no-fuss returns, but we're sure you'll love it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
“People who feel pain at work are weak!” That’s the most absurd comment we’ve heard, but hey, if there’s anything successful people have in common, it’s that they don’t let their emotions get in the way, and so are the pains they experience!
We believe pain at work is more often a product of a lack of workspace ergonomics, rather than a problem with your character. Your life would be so much better without your back, shoulder, and wrist pain. And Ergoslider Plus was created to make that happen.
More Space For Coffee!
Coffee and coding always go together. Unfortunately, your old mouse takes up a lot of space, and sometimes, drinking coffee simply becomes a disaster. You spill over on your computer and a day’s work is gone!
With the Ergoslider Plus, you now have a safe spot for your coffee and pizza. Cheers to that!
Follow Your Intuition
It’s like a laptop touch pad, but with easier controls and comfier wrist rest. It may take you a day or two of getting used to, but it’s intuitive enough that you can easily glide through the learning curve.
Crush that pain. Crush that goal
Imagine this, you are happily sipping your first dose of caffeine to kickstart your day. You logged in to your computer, browsed through your emails, and left clicked on your mouse. And for the first time in a long time, you are not feeling wrist or shoulder pain.
This is what it feels like when you’re using Ergoslider Plus. You no longer suffer from RSI (repetitive strain injury), you become efficient at work, and most importantly, you get to enjoy your coffee.
You Are Worth It.
Your well being is always worth it. The Ergoslider Plus surely is a different-looking mouse, but it’s definitely worth the try. We’re sure you’ll love it.
Whatever it is that you are working towards, be assured that Ergoslider Plus is going to see you through a pain-free success at work. And we wish you all the success in life!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 17 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This slider mouse is easy to get used to. The transition was no problem. This got rid of the pain in my shoulder. Like some reviewers mention, the up-down slider occasionally jumps--that's a small part of the overall experience. Sometimes the cursor will not go all the way to one side of the screen cause the roller reaches the end of the slider. Press the roller further until you hear a click and the cursor goes all the way (took me a few weeks to figure that out).
Keeping two or more fingers on the slider gives me more control for precision movements.
The Ergoslider Plus alone did not cure my tendinitis and shoulder pain. The new keyboard helped, and figuring out ideal posture (90 degree in elbows, 90 hips, 90 knees, 90 ankles, straight back), stretches, walks, and yoga poses, taking breaks, keeping my hands, fingers, and forearms parallel with the ground, and even getting enough coffee and sleep to make sure I follow all the steps regularly and not slump. But for me, the roller mouse is better than traditional mice--rotating my shoulder constantly for a normal mouse was sending hot pain up my arm and into my armpit. Actually.
After a couple months of the mentioned combination, the pain gradually receded. As I followed each step mentioned above, slow improvement followed. It was up and down as I experimented, but now, typing and mouse movement feel normal again. I'm very grateful for restored motility.
The Ergoslider Plus mouse arrived on time as described. It is extremely helpful and valuable to me with my overuse injury. I am back to being able to work now twelve hour days for weeks at a time before the overuse injury sets in.
This supplier is significantly more affordable than an alternate supplier which is important to me as I had to buy multiple slider mice for my second work workstation and for my workstation at home.
Thank you Fersgo Ergonomic!
Initially I was very overwhelmed by this new pointing device. It's nothing like I've used before, but I've gotten quite efficient with it. After an hour or two I was completely used to it, and using it like a pro! I found little qwerks along the way as well, as a man I don't like reading instructions. I love that I am able to click by pressing the roller down, or move the pointer over by clicking the little button on either side of the path.
I did have to deduct a star however because this device does not work immediately when I start my computer from a sleep state or a shutdown. I have to simply unplug it every time. Is this a deal breaker? That is for you to decide.
Want to see more reviews on this item?