The Erotics of Domination: Male Desire and the Mistress in Latin Love Poetry Paperback – Jan 22 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ellen Greene is Joseph Paxton Presidential Professor of Classics at the University of Oklahoma. She is the author or editor of four books, including The Erotics of Domination: Male Desire and the Mistress in Latin Love Poetry and The New Sappho on Old Age.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient > Rome
- Books > History > Europe > Italy > Ancient
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > Greek
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory