Erythritol Powder No-Calorie Sugar Substitute, Hoosier Hill Farm, (1 lb)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hoosier Hill Farm Erythritol (Powder) offers a simple solution for both health and indulgence
- 70% as sweet as table sugar, and contains virtually no calories.
- Consistency of confectioners sugar.
- Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol. Sugar alcohols, also called polyols, are sugar substitutes that occur naturally in plants and starches.
- Hoosier Hill Farm is located in America's heartland of northeast Indiana. Our products and ingredients are guaranteed fresh and we are proud of our heritage and good, old-fashioned values!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Hoosier Hill Farm Erythritol (Powder) offers a simple solution for both health and indulgence. Made in the USA our Erythritol is 70% as sweet as table sugar, and contains virtually no calories. Consistency of confectioners sugar. Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol. Sugar alcohols, also called polyols, are sugar substitutes that occur naturally in plants and starches. Our Erythritol powder is not genetically modified, does not contain any genetically modified proteins, and is Gluten-Free. Erythritol (a compound known as a sugar alcohol) is virtually calorie-free and is most often used as a substitute sweetener in lieu of refined and processed sugar. It contains 70% of the sweetness of sugarcane with no ill effects. Because Erythritol does not contain sugar, its molecular structure cannot be digested by bacteria that populate the average human mouth. Because of this, consumption of Erythritol will not cause any harm to the gums or tooth decay, common issues otherwise seen in excess consumption of refined sugars or fructose. In addition, Erythritol does not spike blood sugar and insulin levels.