- Product Dimensions: 61 x 28.6 x 11.4 cm ; 11.3 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 Kg
- Item model number: BTSP25
- ASIN: B000I1PKMY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 11 2010
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Espoma Company Bio-Tone Starter Plus 4-3-3 25#
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Microbe enhanced all natural plant food
- Grows larger root mass to help plants establish fast
- Includes both Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizae
- All natural plant food enhanced with biostimulants, beneficial bacteria, and mycorrhizae
- Proprietary formula works naturally within soil to help plants establish quickly, withstand environmental stress, promote deeper roots and better blooms, improve soil structure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Espoma Biotone Starter and Natural Plant Food Bio-tone Starter Plus is an all natural plant food that has a formula which works naturally within the soil to help plants establish fast, withstand environmental stress, promote deeper roots better blooms and improve soil structure. It is enhanced with biostimulants, beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae. . Enhanced with biostimulants, beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae . Works naturally within the soil to help plants establish fast, withstand environmental stress, promote deeper root . BTSPA . Seed Starting . Includes both Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizae . Grows larger root mass to help plants establish fast . Promotes bigger blooms . Reduces transplant loss Item Specifications: Size: 4 lb 25 lb Directions to use: . Lower Beds: Mix 4 lbs. (12 cups) per 100 square feet into the top 4'' to 6'' of soil . Bulbs: Place 1 tsp. per bulb in the hole prior to planting . Potting Mixes: Mix 20 lbs. per cubic yard or 1 lb. (3 cups) per cu. ft . New Lawns (seed or sod): Apply 25 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. prior to seeding or installing sod Ships Quickly! Manufactured by Espoma: Since 1929, The Espoma Company has been the pioneer in natural gardening solutions. From our leading organic plant food, Holly-tone, to our new Espoma Organic Potting Mixes, we provide the most extensive selection of natural organic products that work in harmony with nature to grow beautiful lawns & gardens, preserve natural resources, and make a safer world for future generations.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com