- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 40 cm
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 g
- Item model number: ETD-EN40635
- ASIN: B009YOGEAS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 15 2013
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #48,950 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Essential Decor Entrada Collection EN40635 Cascading Rocks Electric Water Fountain, 15.35-Inch
|Price:||CDN$ 99.23 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Measures 15.35 inch
- Fills the environment with a calming and soothing sound of a waterfall
- Helps create a relaxing and stress free ambience
- A great centerpiece and garden accent decor item for any room or garden
- Excellent housewarming gift or for your favorite gardener
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Essential Decor Entrada Collection 15.35 Inch Cascading Rocks Electric Water Fountain. Measures 15.35 Inch. Fills the environment with a calming and soothing sound of a waterfall. Helps create a relaxing and stress free ambience. A great centerpiece and garden accent decor item for any room or garden. Excellent housewarming gift or for your favorite gardener.
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very ZEN indeed!
There are no lights, but that's O.K. - I chose this model because of this.
Only problem... it splattered water droplets, all around the base. What to do?
Great little tip: This should be mentioned in the instructions, but it's not. I discovered this by simply playing with it.
On the side body of the pump, there's a small toggle switch with 5 different positions, from + to -. So...at first, I wasn't satisfied with the sound and water debit - too much water would splatter outside, and slightly too noisy. After a few attemps (pull the pump out of the water, etc) I was able to set the water pump switch just to my liking - almost minimum = lower water debit, no splashing, and much less noise. Bingo!
I highly recommend this particular model. I can be a fussy customer, but here I admit I'm totally satisfied.