Essentials of the Reid Technique: Criminal Interrogation and Confessions Paperback – Aug 2 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I can see however- for minor infractions especially- that those with previous criminal histories are more likely to confess to a crime they did not commit because they would feel their record or lack of a solid alibi would be enough for a jury to believe.
This book has gotten me very interested in interrogations. I feel that should I ever end up in the hot seat- I would know what would be happening. Hopefully, I'll never commit a crime and actually be guilty! I would recommend this book to anyone interested in police interrogation- especially lay people.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Law > Criminal Law > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Law > Law Practice > Reference
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Forensic Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Law
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Criminal Law
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Legal Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Criminology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology