The Ethics of Diet: A Catena of Authorities Deprecatory of the Practice of Flesh-Eating Hardcover – Oct 15 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Now we can join Gandhi and Tolstoy and nameless others who encountered this vigorous and invigorating book. Welcome to a company of radicals who believed we could and should stop eating non-human animals. They brought vegetarianism out of history and into the here and now." -- from the introduction
About the Author
Williams was a nineteenth-century English humanitarian and vegetarian. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Gastronomy > Essays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetables & Vegetarian > Vegan
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animal Rights
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Animal Rights