Ethics and Entertainment: Essays on Media Culture and Media Morality Paperback – Jan 11 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
HOWARD GOOD is the coordinator of the Journalism Program at the State University of New York at New Paltz. He is the author of, among other works, The Drunken Journalist, Girl Reporter, and The Journalist as Autobiographer.
Borden is with the Center for the Study of Ethics in Society.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Television
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Journalism
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences