ETUDE HOUSE Face Blur Smoothing SPF 33 PA ++ | Multi-Makeup Coral Base with Smoothening Effect and UV Rays Protection for a Bright, Milky Skin | Korean Makeup
|Price:||(CDN$ 22.67 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- MULTI-MAKEUP BASE provides smooth bright skin as if having processed with bare face blur
- 3-IN-1: Brightens up your skin tone, helps with wrinkles and also protects your skin from UV rays
- PORELESS, SMOOTH SKIN: Baby Pixel Powder and Cover Powder combined together will smooth out skin, hide pores and bumpy texture, resulting in different kinds of blurring effect
- CORAL BASE: Contains light Airy Skin Powder for light weighted feeling on the skin and pearly coral base for bright, milky skin
- HOW TO USE: After your usual skincare routine before any face makeup, apply an appropriate amount on your skin
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 4.1 x 4.1 x 13.2 cm; 89 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 3 2019
- Manufacturer : Cosvision
- ASIN : B07XRHMWBH
- Manufacturer reference : 650011189
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,284 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #26 in Foundation Primers
- Customer Reviews:
Blurring effect for your skin!A multi-use makeup base that will make your skin smooth and bright
ETUDE HOUSE FACE BLUR SMOOTHING SPF33 PA +35g
Brightening + Anti-wrinkle + UV Protection
- skin Baby Pixel Powder and Cover Powder combined together will smooth out skin /hide pores and bumpy skin texture / brighten skintone, resulting in the three kinds of blurring effect.
- coral base Contains light Airy Skin Powder for light weight feel on the skin and pearly coral base for bright, milky skin.
< HOW TO USE >
After your normal skincare routine before any face makeup, apply an appropriate amount along your skin texture.
Use only as directed. If any irritation develops, stop using and consult a doctor if necessary. Do not use on damaged skin and avoid using on open scars. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in dry and cool place, avoiding direct sunlight
WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRISILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), NIACINAMIDE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ZINC OXIDE (NANO), DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, MICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ADENOSINE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, TOCOPHEROL
After your usual skincare routine before any face makeup, apply an appropriate amount on your skin
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The gel-lotion is lightweight and fast-absorbing without leaving any texture on the face. Light peach tint that dries to an invisible finish but gently blurs out imperfections. Your skin looks brighter and smoother, sort of like a snapchat beauty filter (but without the makeup effect, if that makes sense). I maintain a semi-matte finish most of my day (which for me, is unheard of) - no shiny t-zone or greasy nose. This is not makeup though - so it does not cover up anything at all. I feel like it reduces the appearance of small red marks or scars just by virtue of the “smoothed” and blurred appearance of your skin.
The lotion comes in a pump and pumps out tiny dollops just perfect for application. The bottle is cute and fairly heavy, so it feels luxe. You don’t use a lot, I use about a pump and a half for my whole face and neck, after I tone and apply serum and eye cream. It has a light fragrance that kind of lingers, but I like it and don’t have fragrance sensitivities (it smells nice in my mask, haha).
I have been using it for three weeks and it hasn’t caused any breakouts or irritation.
I have oily, acne-prone skin and use this as a moisturizer (over a serum). In the winter-time, I will likely supplement with another moisturizer. If you are extremely dry, I would definitely do a light moisturizer or a richer serum underneath. This product would also be ideal to be used as a primer for makeup!
For me I'll probably keep using it and maybe even buy another one I just wish they can somehow reduce the scent.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Japan on April 13, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2020
But if you have fair-medium toned skin, the results are so lovely! Highly recommend!
Also wanna note that the packaging comes with a pump, if that’s a concern of yours. Makes it easier to keep everything sanitary :) 10/10