Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity Paperback – Jun 29 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Frank J. Kinslow is a chiropractic physician, a teacher for the deaf, and a Doctor of Clinical Spiritual Counseling. He is the originator and only teacher of the Quantum Entrainment® process and continues to write and teach extensively on the practical application of healing and harmony in daily living. Dr. Kinslow resides in Sarasota, Florida.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
In this book, Frank describes the nuts and bolts of his approach with incredible clarity. I had a few unresolved questions about QE, but this book settled all of them without exception. Practically, once you read it and if you want to, becoming aware of Eufeeling is inevitable.
For those unfamiliar with Quantum Entrainment, this book will explain and teach you how to find peace, satisfaction and healing on all levels in your life and in the life of those dear to you. For all practitioners and certified practitioners of QE, this book sums it all up in a most woderful and clear fashion. No wonder Frank is, so far, the only teacher for this method. Thank you for this gift and may all enjoy it!
Suggestion: Get the Kindle version of this book. Get the Amazon Audible App. Pay the $5 to get the Audible version for this book. Then you can listen to Dr. Frank Kinslow read the book to you. Very cool...
Eufeeling seem to work right away for a friend who was in agony and to find my wife who was unemployed for months a good job
maybe this is really authentic
My 2 points of complaint are:
1) Repetitive content. The essence of the book can successfully be shortened by a great deal
2) This is the only Kinslow book you need. I bought the other books only to find that again, he is repetitive with his materials throughout his books.
I recommend this book, but I believe this book is sufficient enough to understand the whole Kinslow experience.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > New Thought
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation