Eugene Onegin: A Novel in Verse: Commentary Paperback – Jan 21 1991
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Nabokov's translation and commentary, taken together, can best be considered as a sui generis work of art--perhaps his ultimate masterpiece."--J. Thomas Shaw, Slavic and East European Journal
From the Back Cover
Available for the first time in an edition of two individual paperback books, Volume I contains Nabokov's introduction and his translation of Pushkin's novel, and Volume 2 contains his commentary and an index.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
commentary of the work ever.
McNab did not disappoint. He filled in a number of holes that would have been difficult for us to have figured out. I certainly didn't read all of it but I dug in whenever I (or we) had a question. It was pretty helpful and, as expected, interesting.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Poetry
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > Russian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > Continental European
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Russian
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities