Eurhythmics for Young Children: Six Lessons for Fall Paperback – Jul 1 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Monica Dale (BA, MM, Jaques-Dalcroze License), is unique as a Eurhythmics teacher with a professional career in both dance and music. A leading proponent of the Dalcroze Method, Monica teaches workshops and seminars nationwide. She currently teaches Eurhythmics at the Levine School of Music in Washington, D.C. and modern dance in several Maryland studios, and in summers at the Eastman School of Music and the University of Maryland, College Park
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
While you don't need a Dalcroze background to appreciate this book, it's a welcome and inspiring addition to the literature for Dalcroze educators.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Early Childhood Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Exercises
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Techniques
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Elementary Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music